Detroit average EMS response time hit 8 minutes – the national benchmark – today for the first time in years. Ambulance response times averaged more than 15 minutes when Mayor Duggan took office in January 2014.
- Detroit’s residential property values rise for first time in 17 years
- Detroit has third year of balanced budgets; state oversight could end soon
- Citywide effort to bring all rental properties into compliance begins Feb. 1
- Duggan touts job potential of Flex-N-Gate
- Job training program puts Detroiters to work