Detroit average EMS response time hit 8 minutes – the national benchmark – today for the first time in years. Ambulance response times averaged more than 15 minutes when Mayor Duggan took office in January 2014.
- Watch the Detroit mayoral debate
- “Video: Detroit Man, 63, Says Mayoral Race Inspires Him to Vote for the First Time”
- The Black Slate Endorses Mayor Mike Duggan’s Re-Election
- AFSCME Michigan Council 25 Endorses Mayor Duggan for Re-Election
- Detroit Free Press and The Detroit News Endorse Mayor Duggan for Re-Election